Friday, May 30, 2014

Meet my new girl!

Hi peeps.
I'm guessing the news that I got a new doll has leaked out by now, but thats okay. Because……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...








SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't have time to edit the photos, because I wanted to get them posted asap, but I'll try and adjust them at some stage and re-load them on to here.



 Yes, I got Ruthie. She was second-hand off eBay, for $130 dollars including postage. She came with her original dress, but it needs ironing, so I put her in a dress I made her for the photos.

Ruthie is so pretty, and I'm so happy with her! You'll definitely be seeing more of her soon.








She borrowed Melody's shoes and socks for the photo. As you can see, the shoes are a little big, but they still fit well enough.

Hope you enjoyed seeing her!


8 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is gorgeous! My Kit says hi! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dollygirl, I'm having so much fun with her. Ruthie says hi too. Have you got Izzy yet?

      Delete
  2. Lovely! So happy for you! Was she worth the wait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She was DEFINITELY worth the wait!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on a great addition to your doll family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm a but late with the congratulations... I'll congratulate you anyway!

    Congrats! Ruthie is adorable! Have fun with your new girlie!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't worry, I'm having so much fun with her that I haven't had much time for blogging!
      <3
      Jessica
      xoxo

      Delete

Hi!
Thanks so much for commenting!
Your comments are very much appreciated, and I will try my best to reply to any questions as soon as I can!
However, please don't use:

God's name in vain
any bad language
text language

and that's all! Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thanks and happy commenting!
Jessica